Switch to Smart window shades and start lowering your utility bills today. It has never been so easy with our wide selection at the best prices to find your perfect shade that not only blocks out light but also looks stylish in any home. Enjoy the benefits now. Worry about saving electricity later. We at Blinds 2 Day strive to make your window shading experience as easy and convenient as possible.
Regarding home improvements, energy-efficient window treatments should be at the top of your To-Do list. Over the past several years, we've seen a massive shift in the industry toward more energy-efficient options, such as solar shades and motorized systems that can be controlled with remote control.
Benefits of Installing Smart Window Shades
1. A more Secure Home
A certain amount of security comes with having curtains and shades in your home. It gives you the added peace of mind to know that your home is secure, even when you're not in it. Security is one of the top concerns for many people when it comes to their homes.
2. Reduces your Electricity Bill
Installing Smart window shades is one of the best ways to reduce your electricity bill. Most people don't realize that it's possible to lower their energy bills by as much as 35%. That is often due to the blinds' inability to track the sunlight coming through your windows.
3. Looks Great
Installing Smart window shades is also a great way to maintain the look of your home and add a touch of class and elegance. The right window shades can make a difference in how your home looks.
4. Can be Controlled with a Remote
Smart window shades are a lot of fun, especially if installed in your children's rooms. Many new smart shades are equipped with a remote control that lets you choose how much light comes into your home or what time you want the shades to go up and down.
What is The Purpose of Outdoor Roller Shades?
1. Reduce Heat Sum Outs – Outdoor Roller Shades reduce heat loss. They are installed in the window operation, so the light and heat can not get out. There could also be some additional problems, such as fire or burns from the sun.
2. Adjusting Shade Blinds – Adjusting shade blinds reduces heat loss and prevents sun damage to your home's structures. The blinds are easily adjusted by pulling or lifting the shade.
3. Reducing Heat – Outdoor Roller shades also can be used to reduce heat gain. By replacing windows with removable roller shades, you will have a lower thermal transmittance throughout your home. That means you will have lower heat loss and less strain on heating systems and air conditioners.
Blind 2 Day offers Outdoor Roller shades with the latest technology and state-of-the-art manufacturing. We also ensure that our shades operate to the highest quality standards. So, if you want to reduce your energy bills and save time, then it's time for you to upgrade to smart window shades today. Call today at tel:+18886362384.